This is not a workweek for me so Hump Day doesn’t enter into the equation. Even though I do have some yard work to catch up on but I also hope to squeeze in some fun. Being on vacation is like the GIANT tease of what retired life could be. And boy do I find myself looking forward to it.
The time to ride a bike, not for the exercise but just relaxation and enjoyment of seeing a new street. The time to spend a few hours a day shooting new images or writing a book. Many things I look forward to doing.
But today is to be lived today. You could spend your whole life looking forward to things you would like to do. So as I’ve said before I’m starting them now just in case. I think I’ll get my behind up early and out the door to do some local shooting.
It was National Cheeseburger day so I did my part and had one. At the time I didn’t even know it. So I must be psychic or something. Time to start eating a bit healthier again. Shedding that last 10 lbs is always the most difficult part. But I’m committed to getting those pounds off. So it’s off to the treadmill after I finish here.
I see this coming Sunday is the Zero Prostate Cancer Run/Walk in Towson MD. I made other commitments that morning but I’m going to put this on my calendar for next year right now.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s not that I didn’t have any random thoughts during the last few days. It was due to having too much fun and too little time to provide those observations.
- Progress is measured by you.
- If you are ever in Bethany Beach eat at Ropewalk. Oh, you can drink there also.
- Keeping a normal schedule while I’m on vacation shows me how bad my schedule really is when I’m not.
- With so many options, its really important to choose the right ones.