I stepped outside in a tee shirt today and I wasn’t cold. Now that is something I didn’t expect to do for a while yet. So I took a short ride with the top down. I must be the adventurous one because I saw a number of other convertibles with the top up still. I did have one biker give me a nod to the drop-top.
But the treat of the day was watching our Son’s dog for a few hours. She is a joy to have. So loving and well behaved. And she knows I’m the ice cream man so the first thing she does when she gets to our house is going to the front of the freezer and alternate sitting and standing till I get her a few small slivers of vanilla ice cream.
I’m so glad to see the love my children have for their pets. In another week or two, I’m going to make a donation to our local animal shelter. I got lucky and won a bet so no better use for it than our 4 legged friends.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- This has been a great year. I’m so thankful for it. Just about all my personal relationships are better.
- I feel bad eating habits creeping back in.
- If you buy a convertible its a crime not to use it.
- I think I’ll start giving each new week the attention I give each new year.
- I’ve realized to be a photographer it would behoove me to have the camera in my hands each day.