Sometimes my work takes me into strange hours of the day. On the way home from work this morning the sunrise over the Howard County Conservancy was one I just had to stop and admire for a moment. So I pulled into the Snowball Stand parking lot and even got out of the car and caught this. I had breakfast from DD for my better half and daughter so I only had time to snap 2-3 frames.
I love sunrises no matter where they fall in my day. It always signifies a new start. And being today is the start of my weekend, it was a great way to start the day and hit the sack for a few hours rest with a nice image in my head.
So it’s time to get peddling. There is much to be done. I was wishing it would be a little warmer out but then again I really don’t have time to fire up the yard work this weekend.
You know when your children do special things to help people, animals or our environment, it gives me the most special feeling. It kind of inspires me to do more myself.
It also gives me hope for the future. It means they have their heads on straight. As a father, I couldn’t be prouder for this and the many wonderful things they are.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The day is a victory. I made a child smile and laugh.
- Have a conversation with a neighbor. Yeah, pretend its the old days.
- OK, I haven’t broken down and tried Coke Energy but the countdown has begun. I’m afraid I might like it.
- The scale is my friend again. We were on the outs for a few days there.
- Tomorrow is Employee appreciation day. It figures I’d be off.
March 6, 2020 at 1:58 AM