Think about what is not only good for you but for the people next to you. That is what we are starting to see happen. And its a good thing but it’s going to be a painful thing for many. I hope I wrong about how selfish people can be. I hope I’m inspired by the ability of us to work together. I hope we can help each other and not revert to hostilities.
I’m going to get real comfortable at home for a while I believe. See how this plays out. So maybe instead of walking around towns photographing maybe, I’ll head to the woods. Or maybe get the studio set up. Yeah, that’s the ticket.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Times like these make you think about times like these.
- It’s good for people to think seriously about what they do and where they go each day.
- I’m going to call my father and mother inlaw instead of visiting.
- Get familiar with the words “full stop”.
- When you don’t know, Don’t.
- Oh yeah, enjoy today and tomorrow.