Just keep plugging along each day. That’s what we all were doing before this. So that’s what I’m going to do. So I picked up the camera today and snapped a few frames.
I had lost a little motivation there for a bit. You know everyone’s mind is racing, including mine. So many thoughts and concerns. I could see it in my better half today. She said she cried. I had one of best friends share in a note his grave concern if his better half got ill and how it got to him.
You must take a break from it to refresh yourself. Each time you think its tough just think of the families of those in healthcare or working in grocery stores.
Little things for yourself can feel good, so take the time and effort to do a few. Then think about what you can do to help. It’s getting harder to do those things as well over the long term. But we could be faced with a very long term so let’s suck it up for another day and continue on.
Today I listened to some old music. My favorite kind indeed. And by old I’m just referring to the ’60s and ’70s. It felt great. So find yourself a daily treat and keep your spirits up.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Did you ever think so many people would be glad to take a test?
- I don’t feel like I’ve laughed enough lately.
- When a vaccine is developed do you want to be first in line for it?
- Looking forward to a long walk tomorrow.
- Even when there is a vaccine, is it, for instance, more effective than a flu vaccine?