Soon things will be better. I can at least hope. Yeah, it flies in the face of reality as my gut tells me, but I’ll keep a more optimistic view. Or at least try.
Let’s see if I can keep the shooting streak alive. I haven’t done much but grabbing the camera every day is a start. The more I relax and open my eyes and mind the more natural it becomes. I’ve been overthinking things lately.
So it’s time to get at peace with myself. So I can do my best and create something special. And even though it’s a busy week ahead, if I use time wisely, I might accomplish something.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Why I hold onto some things is beyond me.
- The car is going to the shop for service. I feel like I need a visit to the shop.
- Some days I get up and I feel everything has changed. But by the end of the day, nothing has changed.
- I really enjoyed the segment on 60 minutes for the Photo Ark Project.
- If you’re wise, you go through life and you learn who you can trust and who you can’t.