Even a rainy Saturday morning is nice. Any morning I wake up is nice. It was an early and painful morning but I’m alive and kicking and not sick. The body is just showing some age.
Even though the weekend looks like the sun could be MIA we can supply our own with pictures and a sunny attitude.
It’s been a good while since really changing up my office and workroom but I think its time. And I’ve enlisted the ruthless help of my better half. An expert at purging. I’m an expert in hoarding. Well not as bad as most but still on that side of the fence.
No this isn’t my office. But it does have some resemblance in spots. Actually this office was someones who was very smart and proficient in his work to almost a brilliant status. So a sloppy office doesn’t always equate to a sloppy mind.
Actually my cleaning is part wall makeover and opening it up by removing a desk. I’m going to take down a least one wall of photos I just have tacked up and put some good ones in frames for a nicer look.
Feels good taking care of things under my control. We really made some progress around the house during my week off from the job that pays the bills.
Caregiver mode engaged. My Mother-in-law returned to stay with us for a bit again and I’m glad to have her. Luckily she has enough family to keep her while this virus passes before she returns to assisted living. I can’t imagine the pain that is causing families not being able to see, hug, and kiss loved ones. Not to mention the worry about them at senior facilities.
The routine becomes a bit different and I have to put on a shirt again but I can cope. Plus its convention weeks ahead so I’ll be real busy at work for a good bit.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- If you can’t deliver the mail, you can’t be president.
- Though we have had a few month’s practices, it’s going to be a strange fall and winter.
- Remember when feeling your age used to be a good thing?
- Now I know why my Mom had so many magnifying glasses around the house.
- My posting average this week sucked. I vow to do better this coming week
- In some ways, it feels like a normal year. Wildfire and hurricane seasons are in full swing.
- Are you an email packrat?
- I think the greatest shock in the last 6 months to most people is how fragile everything is. From healthcare and childcare to food to income.