Maybe just maybe, I’ll be able to accomplish a few more dreams. I’m starting to make some changes to make that possible. For a while, I forgot to dream or imagine what I would want. Or if I did I didn’t allow myself the chance at it again. Now I’m visualizing it more and making small steps in that direction. The time to create, blog, the photographs was increased by cutting out some real time-wasting activities.
I got off the couch and from that glazed over staring at the big screen. I’m starting to use the technology when I can to reduce the viewing time needed. Recording some and FF through the commercials. I’ve watched a bit less news and that is ok because I still feel informed.
I planned in some spots. When I got the inspiration I went into my workroom and sketched a few patterns out for cutting later. I patiently went through some older photo directories and found a few things I like that I hadn’t used in the blog before.
I charged all the batteries in the cameras early yesterday and have a day’s shooting of the family to download this evening. Then I’m going to do some more shooting tonight. Mostly inside because the weather outside is freezing. But I’ll be out mid-week shooting some of the local light displays.
Some things I’ve learned recently – or just had reinforced
- The grieving process is as diverse as the individuals processing it.
- If your lucky, there is no end of pride to be given to you, by your children.
- I like pictures of people without masks instead of with.
- Even though applications might be set for checking for updates and making them doesn’t mean it’s happening.
- Intelligence should be shared and not just acquired.
- It’s good to get learning more actively again.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’ll celebrate New Years’ when all my family and friends get vaccine shots later next year.
- I see Orange Julius would rather play golf than help the citizens he was elected to serve.
- I think I’ll try to work on my memorization but trying to remember song lyrics so I can sing along better to tunes I like. Today I tried to memorize Brothers in Arms.
- A well operating heat source is not to be underappreciated today.