Good day, all. A great day to be alive and kicking. Any day you communicate with your grown children on a weekday and get to spend it with your better half is not to be taken for granted.
You know I thought I’d go for a ride today and grab a few photos but not being able to feel my left arm and hand from time to time and in pain when I can feel, made me think twice, but I said the hell with it and came up to get a shower but looked outside and the rain was falling. Well, I can deal with cool temps, but not cool temps and rain. So a shower and then into a fresh pair of PJ’s and tee shirt for the evening’s work.
The week is low key so far. Work is going smoothly. Got a little more woodworking done this afternoon and hope to get one piece completed by Friday. I’m really enjoying some reading also. Nothing like continuing education to keep you inspired, especially when it’s for a craft you love.
Hopefully, Wednesday can bring some time to my creative endeavor’s and maybe mother nature will provide some gnarly waves for the kid to ride. And if she doesn’t I’ll create my own.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Well we know now it’s not just gun deaths and drug overdose deaths and drunk driving deaths that we can ignore in huge numbers.
- When you take out sleeping hours, life awake is very short.
- Set yourself some attainable goals. Like peeling off each day on a daily desk calendar. Come on now, I know you have missed some. I wonder if anyone got through a whole year without missing a day or two. And is that because it doesn’t matter what day it is or maintaining a simple discipline over time is difficult?
- Save yourself some time. Learning when your young is easier.
- But that doesn’t mean stop learning as you age because it will keep you younger.
- I’ve had a productive day but little to show for it here.