Soaking up some rays today and the tan is coming along nicely without any sunburn so far this year. A wise move I’m told and with some friends having personal experience with the ramifications of that I’m a bit more aware of the serious problems that can occur from it. Use SunScreen.
I’ve concluded I can’t keep skipping sleep. Hope it’s not too late in life for that revelation and that too much damage hasn’t been done. It also reinforces some decisions I’m making about my professional life. Like many people have been doing with all the events of the last few years.
Sometimes rest isn’t just sleeping. I’m trying to learn to relax my mind. It’s a much more difficult thing to do in my case and I’m guessing many others.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The generation that fought the early wars in this country have passed. Too bad some have forgot that we all are one contry. I just hope other countries don’t see our division as our weakest point and figure their chances of war against us could be won.
- The dispartity of haves and have nots is a dangerous thing.
- Going to resume going to the gun range. Hope I never have to demonstrate that skill elsewhere.
- Personal opinion – Bill Cosby is a piece of crap.
- We had better clear out all Americans from Afganistan, even Embassy and troops guarding it or it could be another slaughter. I don’t know why people can’t see this coming.