A beautiful Friday when the rains cleared, a wonderful lunch in New Market Maryland at a spot called The Derby. What a little gem in a little town. We will be returning for more good food and good service. My better half made this suggestion so I owe her one. First I like small towns. Next, I like somewhat casual places. If I get a great meal and service I’m all in and will sing its praises. So if you are out that way stop in and try their treats.
We got home and I got far too relaxed for a change of pace and my better half convinced me to just chill to enjoy the day without chores. And so I did. Not often do I do that and it felt great and well-timed. It also reminded me I need to do more with my better half. She deserves a lot better effort and I need to step up. I guess I got a bit lazy and paranoid during the last year and more.
I had better get busy with the planning and execution for the rest of this year.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’ve got 3 days in a row shooting new content. Feels good.
- Your rich when people care about you.
- Got some car photos from this mornings shoot at Mikey and Mels 3rd Cruise In at Maple Lawn.
- Days I can just sit back and smile at points due to my children is a really nice benefit.
- Feeling artistic this evening. I should do something.