Not sure where I was going with this title today, but I did like this Vette and the song Back in Black. I haven’t been sure about a lot of things lately so a confused start is fitting. My mind has been wandering into uncomfortable territory and then I recover and move on. So we will repeat this process today and move on again to being as happy and productive as we can.
There are only so many free moments in the day and I’ve wasted a few today already so I should get moving. I let the job that pays the bills to frustrate me a little and that is wasted time. I let health concerns worry me and that is a waste of time. And I’ve just been a little lazy.
That will change the next two days when I practice my child care skills with a 2 1/2-year-old. And I think I’m tired now. I imagine by Friday night at this time I’ll be begging for a nap.
I will do some shooting this weekend. Not sure what or where but the cameras are coming out. I will not let this body stop me.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- My thoughts are with the families of those service members who made the ultimate scarifice today.
- My body never used to scare me.
- Some fishing is planned for this fall with my best friends. I had better practice smiling all day. Because we laugh so hard and so long my face usually hurts after a weekend together.
- Car shows are like an art gallery. The parking spaces are the frame. Everyone gets the same lighting. You can tell the popular pieces by the crowd around them.
- I’m reminding myself now that I didn’t properly appreciate the days I had this year without pain.