Finding myself at the fringes of sanity lately. Lack of sleep, pain when awake, and stress from the job. But I will power on and this is one tool I find helpful in turning it around. Blogging helps me slow and gather my thoughts and sometimes adapt or change directions to cure what is ailing me.
So I need to look for some positives today. Well, it is beautiful outside in the mid-Atlantic region of the US today. So nice I’m going to fire up the grill again. Being our kitchen is under renovations the grill comes in very handy to cook with. I think even when the kitchen is done I’m going to continue to grill out more.
I’m thankful I have the common sense not to sit down and type after doing my PT exercises or you’d be subjected to a few paragraphs of explicative and other colorful languages I’ve picked up over the decades. And today is another adjustment by the therapist so it will feel good for a bit but once that ice wears off, I think Keith Jackson put it best with his phrase “Whoa Nellie”
At least the workweek is in the rearview mirror and I can concentrate on getting the strength to hold that Nikon up to my eye.
So let me get off the bench and into the game as the sun comes up on this fine morning.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Working with young people is a good way to stay in touch with different schools of thought and logic.
- Working with young people is a good way to share your experiences in hopes they don’t repeat mistakes that could be avoided.
- Working with young people reminds me of the fun and energy I used to have and would like to return to.
- Working with young people reminds me to think more openly and to live.
- I guess that is another reason I like seeing my children and grandchildren, they remind me to live in today.