Good day all, another wonderful day to be alive. Therefore our wishing may go on.
Today’s writing prompt is:
This is a great question and one to consider more than the surface of it. If you wish you knew how to do it, then what is preventing it?
Today, I was practicing one of my loves and that is listening to music. Knowing how to be a musician, is something I wish I knew how to do.
- I’d like to play bass like John Entwistle.
- I’d like to write songs like Ronnie Van Zant
- I’d like to play the drums with the maniacal energy of Keith Moon but the technical expertise of Neil Peart.
- I’d like to be able to do the guttural yell Roger Daltrey does on the song Won’t get fooled again. And at the same time be able to harmonize like CSN.
- I’d like to play piano like Billy Powell
- I’d like to play guitar with the grace of Carlos Santana and the occasional windmill of Pete Townsend.
- You know, maybe if I live a long life I’ll give it a shot.