Hard to go charging into a new week when the temps outside reduce movement by 50% because you have to dress in layers looking like the Michelin Man. But off we go anyway. Into the frozen tundra.
So today’s writing prompt was:
The 5 things I’m grateful for today are:
- I’m grateful my family and friends are healthy. One has the flu but that will pass.
- I’m grateful my stomach is full and a warm roof is over my head.
- I’m grateful to know that riches aren’t measured in monetary wealth but in time with special people surrounding you, loving and enjoying each other.
- I’m grateful to all the professional people that I’ve enjoyed working with in the past and today. Many have mentored me and I hope I’ve given it back to others along the way.
- I’m grateful my better half said “I Do” a long time ago.
You know, those are the ones I’m grateful for every day. But today specifically I would answer:
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to possibly work from home for the next 2 years which I sent the forms for today.
- I’m grateful for the Jimmy Johns #10 which was very tasty and filled me up.
- I’m grateful I have a space heater in my office on a night when the temps might dip to single digits.
- I’m grateful yesterdays back pain subsided earlier today.
- I’m grateful to have a few free moments to do a post and tinker making some large prints for framing.
January 10, 2022 at 6:04 PM
Special prayers for YOU being allowed to work from your home office the remainder of your awesome career.
January 11, 2022 at 5:31 AM
Thank you very much Scott, I’m hoping it works out.