I was thinking I would get a good night’s sleep but that didn’t work out. Good thing we get another stab at it each night. The lack of rest hasn’t deterred me from the great feeling I get on Thursday afternoons of a weekend ahead to tinker, laugh, and love.
I do have to get behind the camera more this weekend. And there is no better time than the present. So a few night shots this evening and maybe some studio work this weekend because the very cold weather is returning to the mid-Atlantic area. I don’t like the cold, I know the equipment doesn’t like it.
I’m going to try to experiment this evening with some different lighting for some portrait work I’d like to try. Another good reason to have a family, is they have to agree to be unwilling subjects in the near future once I get my learning kinks worked out.
I’m becoming much more attuned to my mindset because it seems to control my productivity so much. Improvement in separating aspects that might not be going well and refocusing quickly on what I can enjoy and accomplish. It’s so simple but it’s also so easy to forget where that key is and that you just have to hit the button.
Luckily I found it today and I’ve moved on.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m finding it healthier to think less about what I want to accomplish in life and think more about what I want to accomplish today.
- I’m living proof wishing off the weight doesn’t work.
- I would have more than enough counter space in my office if I would just CLEAN IT.
- Do you ever wonder what your children would see as important to you after you were gone and they couldn’t ask you?
- I long for a sunny summer day so badly.