As I put the last day of February in the rearview mirror I feel like I made it. The 3 months of the coldest temps are now behind me and I can just look forward to a comfortable 9 months ahead. Yes, there are a few cool days in March, April, and maybe November, but even those days I can cope with because it’s not FREEZING.
Now it’s time to de-hibernate and stretch my legs outdoors again. And that will lead to accomplishing another idea I had of exercise and daily photography. I love the area and state I live in. Some things have changed about it that I’m not crazy about but there have been a lot of good things also. And some of the natural beauty still remains along with some new manmade beauty.
I want to get out and see it all, record it and share it. I need to get more active and If I get out and shoot each day that can’t hurt. So tomorrow I head out and catch some local activity and get more than the one shot below, that I had time for between errands today.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I feel we are repeating history because so few are aware of it, we may be destined for the same mistakes that cost many lives many decades ago.
- I have so many faults I make California look like an earthquake free zone.
- The harder you work to get to know someone the better the relationship will be or you know not meant to be. But don’t think that hard work is done if you do find a good person because people change and develop over time, so you have to keep up.
- I used to think Chemistry was a hard subject and I avoided it in high school. In some ways though I feel like I got real good at it as I grew up in terms of working with people. I know its two different things but it makes me wonder if I would have been good at the other one also.
- It’s disturbing to read of all the breakins and car thefts and distruction of property. It’s got to feel like such a violation. I have a State Policeman living 3 doors up the street and I don’t feel any safer than if he wasn’t there. People an brazen and nuts. It’s hard as a person to worry or even think of threats like that. Having grown up in an era where people rarely locked homes and cars. But I’m adjusting.
- I’m excited about resuming an old routine with my Son this weekend. Covid kind of paused it but time to get back to one of the few things I can best him at and then Corner Stable for lunch on me.