I feel like I wasted a day and at the same time, it was exactly what I needed to do. I always end up pushing myself when I’m not feeling good and I usually always pay for it by making myself even worse. I should be taking a sick day from work but I’m going to try to power through. And if I can power through that I can make a simple post to keep my daily streak going strong.
It was chilly out today. No snow here but felt like it was almost cold enough with that strong wind blowing. Not a day for outside activities when not feeling my best anyway. I’d really be bummed if it were one of those 70 degree sunny spring days.
Just in case you haven’t heard it’s peak bloom time in DC for the Cherry Blossoms. I believe I’m going to make an effort to revisit this beautiful scene next year.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Priorities today are not necessarily priorities tomorrow.
- Days you choose to do nothing go the fastest.
- Even if you feel poorly if you’re in good mental spirits it makes it a lot more tolerable.
- There is an answer awaiting me tomorrow. One that will leave me feeling on top of the world or under it. I hope the fact that it’s a Monday doesn’t work against me.
- I’m not a fan of wind. Unless it comes from a fan I turned on.