I’m just waiting to feel better and get back to my normal routine and expand on that. I shouldn’t complain, because I’ve been fairly healthy the last 2 years. I think I picked up a flu virus, at least the covid test came back negative. So I’ll wait on my positive waves to return, hopefully, tomorrow and regain my momentum.
I’m trying to keep up with things, haven’t missed a day of work yet, I’ve been able to post but other things are falling by the wayside and that always bothers me. Thankfully my better half is taking good care of me and helping me recover. Don’t know what I would do without her.
I’m also waiting for the new owners of the Snowball stand to open again so I can have my favorite summer treats again. I see they have been working on it and I’ll have to swing by and offer them my best wishes and welcome to the neighborhood.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- For a while, I was wondering if I could stop coughing long enough to type.
- For a while, I was wondering if I could catch my breath again.
- For a while, I was hot and cold and hot and cold every minute. So I spent half the day putting on and taking off a jacket.
- For a while, I was wondering when this bug would pass.
- But then I said the hell with it and got back up and tried my best. Not the normal productive day but I’ll take any progress after the last few days.