Yeah there was a tornado watch (not that common for this part of the country) and yes it rained which kept me from cutting grass (what a shame) and the news weathermen had a glorious day with radar pictures for a few hours as it moved across the area.
I went outside and did a little video but I’ve seen much stronger storms so, in other words, we dodged the bullet again and I got nothing but some cloudy skies and rain. I need to get out and capture some good weather shots again. Or for the first time.
I didn’t accomplish all I had hoped for today, but a few things were crossed off the list. And that is what counts. The effort was made, but were the results all they could have been? Maybe on a perfect day, one where I felt better or wasn’t drained from the workweek. I’ll try to push a little harder tomorrow and see what progress can be made.
I forgot to add enough music today to inspire myself. Won’t make that mistake tomorrow.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Would have, should have, could have doesn’t change the fact that 21 are dead.
- Since the Blue Angels couldn’t do the flyover at the Naval Academy graduation today Tom Cruise should rent a few theaters and send them all to the Top Gun movie.
- I’m beginning to think that NRA stands for Not Really Americans. They are all about the $$$ and promoting the sale of more guns only with no restrictions.
- I screwed up again. I had a burger tonight not realizing tomorrow is National Burger Day.
- I’m going to do a lot of reading on people I vote for before it’s time to vote.