How much to share? What do I share? How do I avoid oversharing? Why the reflection, well I got to thinking I’ve been doing this for about 8 years now and I would think I would have found my path, lane, passion, direction, and purpose by now.
That really hasn’t happened and I’m still searching but I’m learning along the way.
But in some aspects, I’ve already found my way and a vehicle I like. I’ve gotten enjoyment from doing this and sharing images and thoughts. I use it to challenge myself in things I’d like to do much better when time allows now and into retirement.
I went back to my “About” page and read it over. I noticed I hadn’t updated it in about 5-6 years because the number of years I’ve been married was way off. I also noticed that I’m pretty much on the path I set out on. I haven’t done much video but that can and will change.
Now it’s time to improve the content and quality of the blog. If for no other reason than to prove to myself that I can do it.
My photo goals of the Day:
- Go back and watch some tutorials on some features I haven’t taken advantage of on my camera.
- Work on lighting with textures this evening.
- Start collage on the office wall.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Do you ever feel something just steals hours of the day without you noticing till you say “where did the day go?” I wish I could catch that thief.
- Thunder and lightning are intoxicating to me.
- Catching up with an old friend this weekend, life is good.
- Living as you are pressed for time isn’t a bad way to live. Because we all have limited time.