After a great weekend with friends and little sleep, I had to take a day of rest. Well, a good part of the day at least. But I’m back on track now and ready to produce tonight. But there is little time for deep thought on today’s post but I’ll get an early start on tomorrow.
Tuesday is a day for some local photography. I hope to get out early and then do the day’s chores in the afternoon. A man with a plan can’t be stopped.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m a firm believer that laughter and love extend life.
- Isn’t it a great day when you no longer care what others think about you?
- I am my own password manager.
- I believe there is an artist in every one of us. It’s our choice if we want to use it.
- I got a reminder I can’t hold the camera as steady on some low-light shots when I failed to use a tripod this weekend. Another sign of age.