This has been a better day than expected. It’s great to be able to focus again. Being uncomfortable took a lot of enjoyment out of yesterday but it was still wonderful spending time with my better half. Doctors should bottle her hugs. They are very therapeutic.
Today I got the good news from a fellow cancer survivor that his prognosis could be better than originally forecast. There are few feelings that can even come close to touching that kind of information. I’m so happy for him and his family.
Tomorrow I should have a few shots of my midweek shoot in Berlin to share.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- A haircut always picks up my spirits.
- It really pisses me off to have to make a doctor’s appointment other than my regular checkups.
- I am so lucky to have such close friends and family.
- Say what you mean and believe. But do it with respect.
- It’s fun to give a personal gift. Something you made.
- I let some raindrops stop me from shooting tonight. Well, maybe some product shots after I finish this post.
- Look to make a good impression each day. That way when your day comes all will have a good impression of you.
- It’s the weekend, be safe, and have fun.