Today is going to be a barrel of fun. Lots of plans and opportunities for fun and love. That is what weekends are for aren’t they?
Live a little and laugh a lot. Why not, time is always shorter than you think. I’m living more in the moment than I used to. And I find great joy in that.
Yesterday I made the mistake of getting sidetracked late in the evening and posting yesterday’s post at midnight which technically made it today breaking the streak of 241 days. Well, that is just a technicality so I’m not going to get all depressed about it. So I’m going to change it up and try to start posting in the mornings.
I’m not one who likes missing a deadline of any type. So doing a morning post does two things for me. It gets the daily post completed without any chance of missing deadlines and if time allows a second post could be done later in the day.
So here is to increasing production and never missing another daily post.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Solitude is something everyone likes but not too much of.
- Sometimes a packed weekend can be a lot of fun.
- It pisses the hell out of me to have to pay someone to cut the lower backyard. But till I get this foot looked at I have to accept it.
- The older I get the more selective I get in what I do.
- It feels good to complete a project.