Happy as a lark today. Don’t know what that old phrase popped into my head. Probably something I heard my parents say. But it is a happy day. Nope, no particular reason, just glad to be alive, it’s a sunny day, and spent some time with the family yesterday so I’m still glowing from that. Isn’t life simple at times?
It’s been a great weekend so far. Unfortunately, that comes to an end in a few minutes. Yep, back to the full-time plus job this evening. And my partner is on vacation so it’s the trio of me myself and I manning mission control.
That is ok because I’m starting the week in an upbeat mood. And I’ve gotten the shooting bug again so I just finished charging both batteries so get ready tomorrow. Have a good night all and a great start to your week.
Random Thoughts of the Day (more)
- If you can be happy with your lot in life throughout your life you are the definition of happy.
- If you can move to a place where there are more good feelings in memories than pain over the loss of a loved one, you are finally at the place they wish you to be.
- I worry about some people. Their happiness seems elusive.
- I wonder if I can continue to do two posts a day. If I just start to run an image once in a while I guess I could manage it.
- An anniversary of a very close couple.