I am feeling like I’m tumbling through the day so far with no clear direction. I guess I better find one because the list of things to accomplish is long and time pending. OK, I got my head together. A plan of action is ready and all I have to do is execute it tomorrow.
But first another night at the job. Another all-nighter. Another week of screwed-up sleep.
Tomorrow night though, I head to the frozen tundra and try my hand at shooting some holiday decorations in the county. I can’t wait to get out several evenings and try to learn some tricks for future series. I hope to make it to Arlington and see all the wreaths on the graves next week.
This week is a turning point for me. I’ve been lazy and posting some old work and I want this to be fresh each day. So my goal is to only share older work if I have something new also.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Wrapping gifts is not a chore, it’s a blessing to have the ability to buy a gift that will bring joy. Wrapping it is your joy.
- Feeling both very happy and very low. Tis the season.
- Don’t waste time on people who don’t deserve it.
- Well in less than 24 hours I’ll know a lot more about the future.
- Working holidays would be fine if it were appreciated.
- Step outside late tonight, even though it’s only 28 degrees, which will be balmy compared to this weekend.
- And here is a wish to all those feeling under the weather for whatever the cause. May your recovery be quick and complete.