Today’s Bloganuary question was “What’s a lie you tell yourself?” That is an easy one today. I’ve told myself I’m fine to work the last few days when I’m sick as a dog. I’ve told myself that lie for years and sometimes I pay a higher price. I often just power through it and come out fine on the other end. But I’m in my mid-60s now and this isn’t intelligent any longer.
So I’m thinking of putting myself on the bench for the next couple of days and see if I can get rid of this nasty cough and the elephant sitting on my chest.
My apologies for such a short answer. I probably tell myself a few more lies than that one but time is short and I wanted to finish a post today.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- We are a short distance away from turning this whole country back into the days of the Wild Wild West.
- Seeing my grandchildren should restore the smile to my face.
- Unless you’re working for yourself you’re working to make someone or many others rich besides yourself.
- And there are very few of those people who give a rats behind about you.
- There are a few exceptions to the previous two statements before this one but they are very few and far between.
- Sorry, I get a bit negative when not feeling my best.