With a beautiful day outside like today, I feel guilty spending even a few moments at the keyboard. So I took a ride out to some of my favorite local country roads and didn’t even stop the car to take pictures because it was so beautiful out and I hadn’t cruised comfortably with the top down in months.
But I got to feeling guilty so I held the old camera up a few times and captured a few shots in the northwest part of the county.
Along Rt 99, Rt 144, Woodstock Road, and maybe one on Homewood Road. Photos by Mike Hartley
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The sun on my skin felt great today. So did the wind in my face.
- I can’t wait to see the smiling face of my granddaughter tomorrow.
- Eat well says a wise man. But don’t forget to help those that are hungry.
- Time to create some sawdust tomorrow.
- I hope we don’t have to wait too long to get some more days like today’s weather.
- Some days when I cruise I enjoy the music or remember a bad driver or the fun of the car handling through a sharp corner. Today was a slow cruise to just soak in the beauty and sights of a warm day in February.