Had a nice time with my son, his wife, and my grandson early today. I’m so glad I had that because I’m pretty strung out with a lack of sleep. Many pressing things this week and very little time for rest or fun. Other things are on my mind so not the most productive day here I had hoped for but at least I’m here.
I said the other day it’s not possible to be on top of the world all the time so I guess it’s time to start clawing my way back up the hill.
I hope I don’t stay tied up all week long. I’d like to get out and do some fresh shooting and many other things. Someone should really question this working-for-a-lifetime thing.
Well, let me try to end this short post on a positive note. Find something in life that puts love and joy back into your heart. For me, it has been the grandchildren and their reminders of how special it was with my own children. And just always be there for your family keeping them happy and supported.
May tomorrow be a good day for all of us.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I just realized I didn’t incorporate as much music into my weekend as I needed.
- I’m tired, you’re tired, we’re all tired.
- Worry is an interesting emotion.
- I didn’t get to that reading I wanted to this weekend.
- Saw an interesting article that said people who look at the weekend as a vacation enjoy it more. When you think about it the approach makes a lot of sense. I could see the yard getting very high though if I do that every weekend.
- Might just be one of the more enjoyable seasons I’ve seen from the Terps Men’s basketball team in a long while.