Last day of the workweek. Do you ever have those weeks where you see the finish line and you can barely fall through the tape? Pretty sure we all have lots of them. It’s interesting though what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it regardless of what else swirls around you.
I was going to say I’m riding strong again but in reality, I’m just getting up in the saddle again. But that is okay also because I hope we are on the upswing.
I watched the Nats and the Yankees play today and the speed of the game was impressive and different. Used to be I could walk away from a ballgame and sometimes only miss a half-inning or a full one. Today I walked away and missed 3 in the blink of an eye. I believe these rule changes are good for watching games on TV.
I’m not so sure if it’s good for the live fan experience. Yeah, you can get home earlier but that isn’t your concern when going to a ballgame regardless of your work the next day. You go for the experience and that is a relaxed experience. This is going to require a change of attention.
Well here they are, the MLB Rule Changes for 2023
And yes the Yankees had a walk-off home run with 2 out and 2 strikes.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Relief is when that pounding headache went away.
- It’s a gift to be able to look forward to tomorrow.
- Somehow I feel obliged to put at least 4 random thoughts. I have no idea why.
- I just put the camera on the tripod, lets’s get shooting.
- Challenging myself more is tiring at this age. But my hope is it keeps me sharp.
- I have an open Thursday. Imagine the possibilities.