Looked outward today and saw grey. So I looked inward for some light and yellow it is. I love the yellows in a sunrise. I smile when I see the yellow school bus pick up the neighborhood kids. Even the yellow of the pollen, that covers everything in the spring is beautiful.
My spirit today is bright like yellow. Not the most productive day in my hobbies but some progress is better than none. The full-time job really gets in the way of things sometimes.
Crap, that title “Look inward” reminds me I’m off to the dentist next week and then the doctor’s in April. You would have thought with all the looking they have done already that I wouldn’t need anymore.
Home Improvements – A new porch light in front and back and a new ceiling fan in our family room. Life is good. Next some landscaping and trees down in the lower back removed. And then some minor masonry repairs. If it warms up this March I’ll paint the back doorframe and front porch.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Cold and windy, are two things I didn’t need to hear in the weather report.
- I think birthdays come around faster as you age because you can’t remember the time in between as well.
- There are so many topics I haven’t touched on yet.
- Too bad people aren’t as good at expressing love with their eyes as animals are.
- If you don’t think to yourself at least once a day, that there’s so much you don’t know, then you aren’t thinking.