Sometimes I’ll go through some old folders of images and I’ll run across one that I didn’t choose the first go-round but grew on me the second time around.
I really hoped to take advantage of the last few days but work and chores have again made that window close. No problem, tomorrow is another day and I sense some open minutes to photograph.
Things were starting to pile up and I was losing perspective. So a couple of calm photos helped me refocus on the positive aspects of life again.
When I’m in a positive frame of mind I accomplish so much more.
This weekend I’ll spend a little bit of time going back with my best friends as we always revisit some aspect of our past. At a bare minimum a toast to one who passed far too early, but isn’t forgotten. And we will talk about future plans that will create more memories that will bring more laughter and smiles.
That is a great thing to have. Don’t forget your past but always move ahead creating a new and great future.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The more I exercise the more I realize I have muscles I haven’t used in a while.
- Tomorrow we cruise. Well, at least a short ride.
- Is it any surprise people don’t want to be teachers, policemen, nurses or work in the service industry?
- I got to make my grandson laugh today. Life is good.
- What a great weather day. Wish I wasn’t so busy.
- Modern medicine is a wonderful thing. Till you listen closely to all the side effects that they talk through at double speed at the end of the commercial.