Hold on tight. The weekend is almost here. I worked very hard today and for the first half of tomorrow I’ll do the same but after that, it may be time to cut loose a bit. So grab your paddle, fly your flag, call your family and friends, and get down to having a good time.
The family plans are already set but I still have to set some friends’ plans for Saturday. So it’s going to be a great weekend. Or at least that is the hope.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Sometimes you get some really unexpected surprises.
- Some hard physical work today felt good in a few ways.
- I’m actually getting used to drinking more water. Who knew I could pull that one off?
- Here I was ready to watch my Yankees tonight and they get blown out early.
- Felt good to soak up some sun today. I got a bit of color again on my skin.