Rockin Down the Highway is a great song by the Doobie Brothers. It’s something I love to do in both 2 and 4 wheels. Of course, I hung up the helmet for the 2 wheels a while back, but it was still a lot of fun. And who knows, I’m still legal to drive one. I can’t wait till those few days this summer I’ll just hope in the 2 seat Sportster, put the top down, point the beast east towards the ocean, put Green Onions by Booker T and MG’s on the stereo, and go through the gears, cruise to a boatload of my favorite music and smile and sway my head to the tunes till I smell that salt air.
They say IF there is a good weather day this weekend it will be today, but don’t let that stop you from getting out and enjoying yourself if you’re in the mid-Atlantic this weekend.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Good moods overcome dreary mornings.
- I feel young this morning.
- I’ve got to schedule myself some vacation soon.
- While being happy is usually a choice there are some events in life that eliminate that choice.
- Sometimes when it rains a smile still crosses my face. Mainly because it’s too wet to cut the grass.