It’s time to shift out of the work mindset, the workweek is in the rearview. In front of me are chores and then some fun times. And as my habit, I start my Thurday morning with some music to set the tone for the weekend. And to be specific my Thursday morning is about 1pm. This kid caught up on some sleep after getting to bed at 6:30 am.
I’m a happy camper so far as one of the chores on my list was to get a new phone. Mission accomplished and a good experience at AT&T on Rt 40 in Ellicott City. I’ve upgraded from a iPhone 6 to a iPhone 13. My first step in a few areas. I hope to make use of the photo and video capabilities. So below is the last shot the iPhone 6 will take and its of the replacement.
It also marks the start of the transition from the work phone to my personal one. A lot of numbers will need changing and I wanted to get that out of the way. I didn’t want to keep my work number because after 25 years with it the calls could keep coming after my keyboard is hung up.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Hearing some songs on some days still makes the hair on my head tingle.
- It’s never too late to find new talents.
- Lifelong friends are one of life’s great blessings.
- I think I’ll spend the rest of the evening catching up on some blogs I like.
- For some reason, I’m really excited about this weekend. Let’s see if that holds true on Sunday night.
- When the NBA plays both ends of the floor it’s very entertaining.