I love starting the day before sunrise, even in the summer when it’s up early. It’s a good time for reflection. One because few are up to savior the quiet and wonder of that first light. The sounds of nature are starting another day.
I was listening to some friends snore while writing this. I’ve already showered and been out for a walk and some morning shooting.
And while I can’t say there is always time for rest, I’d rather be a bit tired and not miss the morning wonderments than sleep in.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The day is young for too many thoughts.
- The smoke is clearing. We can see and breathe again.
- Find things to look at that make you smile.
- Nothing better than a juicy cheeseburger fresh off the grill.
- Well, breakfast the following day could be better after staying up too late.