Trying a change of pace. Fewer words and more images.
I’m on the fence about a number of things lately. So I spent a few hours meditating about them on the mower today. That is one effective therapy session.
Of course it didn’t start out that way because the battery on the mower had died, but a charge brought it back to life. That and some explicitives threatening the whole mower if it didn’t take a charge. I’ve always had luck talking to power equipment.
One of those days where it could be beautiful or you could be under the wrong cloud.
I had a taste for some calamari tonight.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- My brain is negotiating if we should hit the treadmill, edit some images, start that sketch, or finish that horse carving. A nap is making its way into the conversation now.
- On the anniversary of Roe/Wade being overturned. My position is pro-choice and always has been. The thought that I’d tell another human being what to do with their body or deny them standard medical care when things go wrong naturally, is absurd.
- Have you ever watched the sunrise while listening to Heart of the Sunrise by Yes?
- Even though you may not see them, there are a lot of boundaries out there.
- Does the Blues Music sound good today or what.