Rolling with the changes to start the day. As we should each day because change is the only constant in life. Lots of changes at the job for what is hopefully my last year and none of them were on my agenda before now. I’ve survived many changes at the top before so why not now.
On the lookout for new opportunities early this morning so I hopped in the Miata and put the top down and cruised because poor weather is on its way and the cover will be going back on before noon today.
I was too tired to stop and do night shooting last evening so a few shots this morning before and at sunrise. I love being up early in the morning well before daylight when I’m not working night shifts.
Woodstock(left), Wallas Park(top right), and EC (bottom right) this morning. Photos by Mike Hartley
I’ll download the shots from the other cameras later because I think I’ll try some foul-weather shooting this afternoon.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Why not have some fun today?
- I get way too much email but when work is out of the equation it might be manageable again.
- I’m learning you don’t find time to shoot, you make time to shoot.
- I’ve learned though that you still have to find time to edit.
- Life has some hard lessons that you just keep to yourself.