Took a short walk with the camera today after a few errands and a short cruise and captured a few images along the tracks at the Woodstock Road / Old Court Road changeover. I hope to get down there and explore some of the trails along the river soon.
Photos by Mike Hartley
Tomorrow I’ll head to the other end of Woodstock Road and hit the snowball stand with my granddaughter. I can feel the brain freeze already. I eat them too fast.
I’ll shoot for a second post later but I may claim a medical exemption, it just hasn’t been the best of days. But it’s always my goal to overcome any of that stuff and keep putting one foot in front of the other.
It’s good to see Karma at work today.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- One of the things I love the most about my home is all the wildlife outside it.
- Law and order on many levels are about to be tested.
- Even though it was a short cruise with the top down, it was one that was needed.
- Get your relaxing time this year. Next year is going to be a little tense.
- Find that inspiration and ride it.