I guess things have to balance out, and that means it’s time for some moisture from the sky today. Not the best conditions for the start of my weekend but I can cope.
Found an old clip of The Stones from 20 years ago in 2003 doing Gimmie Shelter. A great version but thinking these guys are still touring is incredible.
But the days are catching up with a lot of them. Robbie Robertson of The Band passed yesterday. I think they said he was 80. This means days could be catching up to me being I’m on the heels of these guys. So I had better make good use of the day ahead.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s wise to redefine what priorities are all the time.
- I wonder if I’ll run out of random thoughts one day.
- The more I write the more I learn about grammar. And boy do I have a lot to learn. My English teachers wouldn’t be proud. No wonder my Mom was so upset with me. She was a proofreader for part of her career.
- Share time with those that share love with you.
- I choose to be happy this afternoon. Tonight should be even better.