Take a bow, we made it through Monday. No small feat some weeks. Another beautiful day is underway and I so hope to enjoy it. And with the right attitude I will. I just have to find that positive outlet.
I feel like I might need feathers like a duck soon. It’s been pretty wet around here. Hopefully, the indian summer will return before fall sets in for good.
A few errands and then some thought about what I wanted to do with the few free minutes I’d have the rest of the day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I feel like a Vegas dealer when I finish a meal and give the dog a treat. I have to show her both hands and both sides before she believes there is no more.
- Looks like tonight is going to be a battle of wills, body against mind.
- I have to make tonight more productive than last.
- Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one I want to talk to.
- If you feel alone, you are.