The sun is setting earlier and earlier with the change of seasons and with the time change over the weekend, my hours of sunlight are greatly diminished. Even though it rises early, that is when I’m usually going to sleep, so I’m daylight-deprived for a few months. It does get to me every year.
I feel like a totally nocturnal creature for the next few months. At least that has an end to it in late December. No more night shift. No more working for someone else. So I will power through the last few weeks of this year and not look back.
Till then though I have to do a few things to keep my spirits up with the lack of sunlight. I’ll see if I can gather a list and get to work on it.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I got invited to dinner this week by my granddaughter today.
- There is a good reason to always be on guard. But don’t live life like that.
- I got a nice shot of a neighbor’s home this fall and made them a print. I’ll have to drop it off tomorrow.
- I stand corrected, I thought we were all out of 70+ degree days this year. Looks like we will be blessed with two more this week.
- I haven’t felt right all day. But that isn’t keeping me from my work.