I love the state of Maryland. To me it’s paradise. 4 true seasons a year, mountains, oceans, and many waterways. Institutions like the Naval Academy in beautiful cities like Annapolis. The nation’s Capital Washington DC is just over the line to the south. The Chesapeake Bay and Appalachian Mountain trails wind through beautiful countryside.
This coming year I hope to show a lot of it here. There are so many places I have yet to explore. So out the door, I go tomorrow.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- You don’t need a big desk or office to do great things.
- All good things make time special.
- Life is about hoping the good memories outweigh the bad.
- Some friends reminded me it’s been a long time since we have been fishing together.
- Not the best of starts for my favorite college men’s basketball team. Hoping for the upset this coming Friday to put us on track again. Go Terps.