I always like watching people in the mornings. Especially those on a mission to get and have their morning coffees.
Once in hand the recovery process begins. First erasing yesterday and beginning to awake the body from its limited rest. Or should I say waking the mind. I’ve witnessed many a friend speak a different language or just emanate grunts and groans from their beings till they have finished their first cup of joe.
So it’s less than an hour before sunrise. Get your beverage and get to your favorite spot, be it the sunlight coming through your kitchen window or on a bench at the beach or walking the boardwalk at your favorite beach.
For those of you finishing out the workweek, going out your front doors, hands full may I suggest STOPPING. Sit your bags down. Take a nice relaxed sip or two. Think of that time you went out the door in shorts and flip flops to get your morning coffee, watch the sun come up over the water and let that relaxed feeling wash over you.
Now be careful not to stand there more than 2-3 minutes soaking in some rays of the morning sun and that relaxed feeling. It’s too early in the morning to keep the mind from making a decision to turn around, take off the suit and head to the beach a day early.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- My apologies for missing posting yesterday. I took a sick day from work and when I had a chance at that last few hours of the evening last night but wasn’t feeling that hot so I stayed horizontal. I’ll make up for it today.
- Yesterday proved I need a better backup plan to keep my daily streak going.
- Just because some people say its so, doesn’t mean its that way.
- Always be willing to adjust your schedule. Life is a lot easier that way.
- Always have plans, lots of them, so many that you try to squeeze 2 days into 1. But always be happy at the end of the day with what you have accomplished.
- It is not possible to tell your family you love them too many times.