Truckin by the Grateful Dead just happened to be the first song I listened to today. I looked at the monitor and the last photos I was editing mid-day yesterday were the following so I thought it was too much of a coincidence not to post them.
Don’t worry, it’s supposed to rain the next few days so I won’t be adding to the collection of 4 wheel images. I have to say I’ve enjoyed a few car shows this summer and plan on attending more as I tinker with my own ride.
Opportunity knocks and I’m going to respond. I have my health, well most of it. I have a few hours over the next few days, the job that pays the bills ended for the week, and now it’s hobby/craft time starting tonight.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Sometimes when I think I know someone, I’m sometimes proved wrong.
- I’m looking forward to the smile and hug of my granddaughter tomorrow morning.
- Most of us get pretty good at recovering from disappointment over our lifetimes.
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were a tight band.
- Everyone has a combination. Twist and turn them, push the right sequence of buttons and one of two doors will open. If you have been good to that safe, it will reward you. If you haven’t that’s called Karma.