Sundays, ah the day before that madness begins again. Sundays, a day of rest, a day for worship, a day for swimming, a day for sleeping in, a day for spending time with your better half. A day for that mental reset we all need. A day where the mind wanders into what if’s. And then you realize you have time to do “what if” and you “DO IT”. That is why I wear one of my “Life is Good” tee shirts on Sundays. Whatever your Sunday is for, I hope it’s an enjoyable one.
Found this shot by my parents of this covered bridge in Pennsylvania yesterday. It looked like a good old time image to kick off this Sundays morning post with.
Of course chores and obligations got in the way of my shooting this weekend so far. So I’m going to try to squeeze some in during the week and what remains of this fine sunny day. Lets hope I capture something worth sharing.
Random thoughts for this Sunday June 14th:
- There are few tougher task in life than being with a loved one in hospice for a prolonged period.
- I love the feel of sunshine on my back as I work in my office on Sunday mornings.
- No matter how old your children are, the smiles they get on their birthdays, still take you back to a time when they were toddlers.
- The only thing better than having children is when your children get married and you acquire more Sons and Daughters.
- Being “carefree” doesn’t mean “free from anxiety or responsibility”, it means you have your health. Enjoy it. One always has responsibilities and if you’re not sick you shouldn’t have anxiety.