Lack of sleep and feeling weak. Multiple jobs and angry mobs. Family and friends that deserve time and attention. A home full chores to numerous to mention. All the time, trying to create. Ain’t it great.
Well it is to me. Just feeling thankful that I have the health and time to do it all and still have a smile from it, at the end of the day. I do have to learn how to rest though. Wasn’t as important in my youth as it is becoming now. I can’t pull those all nighters without feeling it for a few days.
I didn’t get a chance to shoot at all today. So I pulled a few images from the library of mine. Above is part of the Pier 6 Concert pavilion in Baltimore. They have some great concerts and its a really nice place on a summer evening to hear one or many. I see several in August that I might have to look into tickets for.
The shrimp above made me lust for having some seafood this week. For I’m going downtown Baltimore and there are many wonderful places to have this need met this weekend. That is if nobody is shooting up the downtown. A real shame and it’s not just Baltimore. We have to have opportunities for all people.
Random Thoughts for Monday August 3rd 2015
- A happy birthday to an old friend who is traveling in Europe. You go Co.
- I have a nemesis. He drives me crazy. But I think it’s time to turn the tables.
- Driving was once fun here. Now its sitting in traffic. And that is not driving.
- I used to wonder if I would have the funds to enjoy retirement. Now I think about making it to retirement.
- If you have a business, don’t forget that people are your most important resource.
- My toes have not been in the beach sand for too long now.