Being I have to spend part of my day working in the city I figure its only fitting to spend some time away from it when I’m off. So today I took a drive down a local street (Henryton Road) that I haven’t been on in a while. A beautiful spot that is just a long dead-end. It used to be a through street till a flood took out the bridge a long time ago I believe.
I’m going to be walking this road a good bit in the future. For not only is it littered with beautiful woodland, it has streams snaking through it all along the road. When you enter it there are farms on both sides of the street. As I drove down the street its like my dead-end street, people wave and smile. They watch but they trust.
It’s so quiet down here also. As I got out of my car a few times the only thing I could hear was the water in the streams and occasional squirrel jumping from branch to branch. I’m going back on Wednesday to measure out some distances in the car. Then I’m going to walk it a few times this coming fall to see what gems I can find. And I’m going to bring my tripod along.
Random Thoughts for Tuesday September 8th 2015
- War was the great killer of our previous generation. Food will be this generations downfall.
- I don’t know how this country can throw out millions of $$ worth of food each year when people are starving.
- I could never tell my wife I love her enough, but I really try to each day.
- Health can’t be over rated.
- Looking through the lens of my camera give me insight that I don’t have if the camera isn’t in front of me.
- You know you like life when you bolt out of bed regardless of how little sleep you got and your ready for business.