Kind of makes me want to cry. Or is that the batch of onion from the farmers market? Either way it always sucks when that free time is over and the job that pays the bills begins again. But it’s good to be employed and working hard for that paycheck. And after several days of gloom and rain I’m ready to see that sun appear again and ease the ache in these bones.
Random thoughts for Sunday October 4th 2015
- Is it the food that loves me or me loving it?
- My power goes out more than there are weeks in the year.
- We have a serious mental health crisis in this country.
- The photos and videos of Ocean City are impressive with that Nor Easter.
- Thought about growing my beard longer, but my wife said it looked better shorter. And we always know our better halves know best for us.
- I have been blessed with some wonderful children. There are few greater rewards in life.