I love just exploring the old roads of this county (Howard). Especially at this time of season. The only problem is there is absolutely no place to pull over in a lot of spots. I’m going to have to drag my better half along with me and let her drive so I can hop out and shoot more. Wishing it wasn’t so overcast this morning.
I’m going to try to get back to one of my original goals which was to get out and shoot part of the county each day. Of course it’s fairly easy when nature provides the palette it does at this time. So the challenge will be to stay creative without the color.
It’s amazing how the colors change as the light/sun changes.
I could spend the rest of my life shooting various barns in this county and not tire of it.
A bit of a breeze kicked up and started to ruffle this guys hair blow.
I wonder if I can capture any of the fall color at nights. Might be a thought to try this evening.
Random Thoughts for Saturday October 24th 2015
- It has been a beautiful fall this year.
- Only by getting out and experiencing life, can you enjoy it. There are more things than a keyboard and smart phone.
- You know for two lenses that aren’t worth crap, they certainly give my photography a lot of mileage.
- Dinner with my family this evening. What a wonderful treat. Celebrating my Son in-laws birthday.
- I love learning new things or new ways to think about things.
- I’m going to see if I can lose another 10 lbs by walking more often and longer.